Do you have a long and/or wide driveway? If so, our Residential Snow Plowing service may be right for your home. Our teams safely plow your driveway with a truck or utility terrain vehicle to ensure safety and avoid damage to your home and landscape.
Your snow plowing service begins before snow falls. We arrive at your home in advance to plot out how where to safely place snow to ensure safety and avoid damage to your home’s exterior features.
When our plow arrives, our top concern is safety. We consider the safety of playing children, pedestrians, and drivers. We also ensure that emergency response teams can easily find and access your home in case of fire, flood, or medical need. To do this, we do the following:
- Relocate snow to spots clear of play areas, walkways, and driving lanes
- Ensure snow piles do not hinder driver views
- Unblock any house numbers so emergency personnel can easily locate your home
Exterior Structural Concerns
During our evaluation, we detect all driveway edges and curbs, as well as hardscape and landscape features that snow might cover. We plot these areas to make certain that our plow will not harm them. When our plows arrive, we do the following:
- Unblock utility lines and fire hydrants for easy access
- Avoid damaging hardscaping features, such as stepping stones or retaining walls
- Avoid damage to landscaping features, such as sensitive plants
- For gravel driveways, we avoid relocating the gravel with the snow
- Leave drains unobstructed for when the snow and ice melt
- We constantly monitoring your area’s weather to predict your snow removal needs
- Our equipment and staff are ready to go once snow hits
- We regularly calibrate our snow plows through monitoring dew points and temperature of the asphalt in your region. This assists us to prevent over-salting and operate efficiently.
Get Your Free Estimate
Ready to conquer future snowfalls? The Grounds Guys can help. We can visit your home to provide an estimate of our services. Contact our snow experts to schedule your free estimate today.