We offer just about any landscaping service you can think of! If you’d like, we can schedule a site consultation first to evaluate your property’s horticultural needs or even do full-scale landscaping design. Or, if you already know what you want, our experts can get the job done on time and on budget according to your specifications.
Our core landscape installation services include:
- Garden bed installation. We’ll install your garden beds, amend the soil, and plant everything. We’re experts in annual and perennial garden design.
- Annual garden bed design. Annual flowers need to be planted every year. The first frost signifies the end of each annual garden season. Luckily, our team can help refresh your annual garden each spring or early summer.
- Perennial garden bed design. Unlike annual gardens, perennial gardens consist of plants that grow back year after year. Perennial plants tend to have fewer blooms than annual plants because their energy is spent on growing stronger roots. Our landscape installation team keeps this in mind so you can achieve the garden of your dreams.
- Vegetable garden beds. Become more self-reliant and environmentally sustainable by growing your own vegetables. Whether you want a raised vegetable garden bed or a normal vegetable garden plot, our team of horticulture experts will take care of everything.
- Ornamental tree and shrub planting. We’ll ensure the soil is prepped and fertilized and the spacing is perfect before we plant trees and other plants.
- Lawn seeding. Whether your project involves overseeding an existing lawn or establishing a new one, we can help.
- Sod installation. This is the only way to get a great-looking lawn in a few hours. Let us help!
- Mulch installation and cultivation. It takes a special kind of person to enjoy mulching. Luckily, we’re those special people who would love to do it for you.
- Sprinkler installation. Our automatic sprinkler system installation services make watering your lawn or garden a breeze.
- Outdoor lighting installation. Show off your new landscaping with strategically placed exterior lights.
- Garden edging installation. Keep the mulch and soil where it belongs. We install many different types of edging.
Once the work is done, our professionals will perform a complete site cleanup, leaving your property looking its best. All our horticultural landscaping services are backed by our Done Right Promise®. If something isn’t done to your satisfaction, we’ll fix it for no extra charge.
Anything planted by The Grounds Guys also carries a plant warranty. Since this varies from location to location based on regional differences, you’ll be provided with plant warranty information when you receive your proposal from the installation professional.
Find Landscape Installation Near Me
Get the outdoor sanctuary you’ve always wanted with help from our reliable team of landscape installation experts. Let’s work together to make your property an outdoor space that you and your family will love. Call us or request a job estimate online.
Frequently Asked Questions
Should I use landscape fabric under gravel?
Generally, yes, it’s best practice to install landscape fabric under gravel to control drainage and prevent weeds from growing in the gravel.
Do landscape stairs need handrails?
It depends on local building codes and how many stairs there are. If The Grounds Guys happen to be installing your stairs as part of hardscaping services, we’ll be sure everything we install is up to code.
Need to have more things installed in and around your home? The Neighborly® family of home service providers are here to help. For example:
- Your local Mr. Electric® performs many different types of electrical installation services, from repairing or installing anything from outlets to dedicated circuits.
- The Five Star Painting® near you offers reliable wallpaper installation services.
- Mr. Handyman® provides many different handyman installation services such as installing windows, doors, and more.