Why The Grounds Guys?
The Grounds Guys, a Neighborly company, is closely monitoring COVID-19 (coronavirus) and its impact in our community. The health and safety of our customers is our highest priority during this time. While we cannot control the severity or unpredictability of this virus, we can take preventive measures to limit the spread and impact of COVID-19. We are currently acting with prudence in our day-to-day operation with basic preventative safety measures following the guidance set forth by the U.S. Federal Government, Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and other health agencies, including:
- Cleaning hands with soap often, for at least 20 seconds.
- Using an alcohol-based hand sanitizer when soap and water are not available.
- Keeping the recommended 6 feet from people.
- Cleaning frequently touched surfaces.
- Covering cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throwing tissue in the trash.
- Staying home when sick.
We encourage our customers to let us know in advance of an appointment if there are any concerns or they would like us to take special precautions. We will continue to closely monitor the situation surrounding the COVID-19 coronavirus and act accordingly.
What can you do:
Follow these tips from the Centers of Disease Control (CDC) to help prevent the spread of the seasonal flu and respiratory diseases like Coronavirus (COVID-19): CDC Coronavirus Website
If you have additional questions or concerns, please contact your local The Grounds Guys office.
Choose the Right Team for Your Grounds Care Services
When it comes to selecting the right team for your commercial or residential lawn care and landscaping services, The Grounds Guys is the right choice. Our lawn maintenance professionals strive to live out a culture of care. We express this in serving our communities through outreach initiatives such as WeCARE Week™, through our commitment to safety and professional excellence, and through our tireless efforts to introduce new sustainable and environmentally friendly initiatives in all of our procedures and services. You can feel good about choosing The Grounds Guys.
What Sets Our Services Apart
Our team is committed to the simple ideas expressed in the acronym "C.A.R.E.," which are:
- Putting our customers first by treating them with kindness and courtesy
- Maintaining a positive attitude and ensuring our clients benefit from a job well done
- Treating everyone and everything with respect in all we do
- Simply enjoying life in the process
Care for Our Customers
With a reputation for professionalism and excellence, we are proud to be trusted, reliable, and dedicated to our customers. You can have full confidence in the excellence of our lawn care services and in our ability to serve you and to prioritize your interests.
Our lawn care service specialists adhere to a strong code of values in our service:
- Our mission is to exceed customers' expectations by providing exceptional front-line service with well-trained employees who thrive because of our positive culture.
- Our vision is to be recognized as the customer's preferred choice for premium grounds care services.
Care for Our Communities
Our customers come first. We prioritize your interests and do everything we can to serve you. Part of that involves giving back to our communities through service initiatives such as WeCARE Week™. During the first week of each November, our entire national workforce mobilizes as an army of volunteers to help out at local charities.
Our teams do whatever is needed to help out, including providing services such as:
- Mowing, Trimming, & Blowing
- Planting Flower Bulbs
- Installing Mulch
- Cleaning up Landscapes
- Shrub Pruning and Cleanups
- Landscape Design Projects
We're proud to give back to the communities wherein we work and serve. You can be a part of this opportunity, too. At The Grounds Guys, caring isn't limited to one week. It happens all the time. For example, our teams have been inspired to volunteer their time cleaning up street litter, doing gardening work at local charities, or participating in local food and toy drives. Our caring professionals have found that giving our time and resources has had as much of a positive effect on ourselves as on the individuals we are trying to help. We invite you to get in touch with your local Grounds Guys to learn more about how you can give back to your community.
Care for the Environment
The Grounds Guys are committed to the environment. Our team of lawn maintenance experts take our environmental responsibility very seriously.
Some of our initiatives include:
- Usage of eco-friendly alternatives to landscape chemicals
- Usage of low-emission fuels such as biodiesel
- A "no-idle" policy with GPS-tracking capability
- Reduction in paper usage through e-mail quoting and invoicing
- Recycling at all locations
The Grounds Guys is a member of the National Association of Landscape Professionals (NALP) and the Snow & Ice Management Association (SIMA). We are proud to have been included in Lawn&Landscape's Top 100 and strive to always deliver award-winning services you can trust.
When it comes to maintaining your landscape, you want to make sure you receive services that are worth your time and money. With our free estimates, flexible schedules, and eco-friendly techniques, it’s our goal to offer beautiful solutions we can all feel good about.
The Grounds Guys is much more than a lawn maintenance company. Contact us at (888) 929-8188 to learn more about what sets us apart.