Lawn & Bed Maintenance in Fulshear
What Does Lawn Maintenance Include
At The Grounds Guys of Fulshear, you can expect full-service lawn and bed maintenance services from a crew of uniformed professionals who arrive on time and respect your budget. Our nationwide brand has set the industry standard for excellence for 30+ years, and our Fulshear horticultural and grounds care pros want to help you take back your free time. We have the tools, training, and technology to handle even the toughest lawn care jobs.
When it comes to lawn maintenance near you, we offer a full gamut of services that include:
- Tree and Shrub Pruning
- Seasonal Clean-Up
- Lawn Aeration
- Sod Installation
- Invasive Weed Control
- Irrigation Services
- Mulching Services
- And More
If you are looking for Fulshear lawn maintenance that won't break the bank, you've come to the right place! Call (832) 669-6525 now or get a FREE quote to get started.
Year-Round Lawn & Flower Bed Maintenance Service Near You
Your lawn is the first thing your guests will see when they come up to your property. Wouldn’t it be best if it shows you care about its appearance and showcases a bit of your personality? We’re here to help you achieve those goals. Stay ahead of the curve and let us handle the dirty work. We know owning a home is enough work by itself. You don't have time for pulling weeds and helping unhealthy plants thrive again. We have not only the knowledge we are eager to share, but the professionalism and commitment to excellence.
Throughout the seasons, we do the following:
- Autumn: We rake dead leaves and prepare for the cold months ahead. We remove thatch, repair bare spots, and aerate the compacted soil.
- Winter: Our team offers snow and ice removal that blocks pathways and keeps on eye on the weather so we’re prepared for weather emergencies.
- Spring: This is when your yard start to thrive! We clean up winter damage, apply fertilizer, and take care of any weed growth while ensuring your flowerbeds look pristine.
- Summer: During the hottest months of the year, your yard will need help to look its best. We mow the grass, treat grubs, and provide irrigation services to keep your lawn growing.
High-Quality Fulshear Lawn Maintenance for Residential Properties
The Grounds Guys of Fulshear will inspect your lawn and garden beds. We give you an update of the various service packages we offer and provide an estimate of the charges you can expect. Each appraisal is detailed, straightforward, and without hidden fees.
We have what it takes to give you the guidance and service you need to save both money and headaches. Whether you’re looking for pristine landscaping/hardscaping or need help with irrigation. Our crews can fix uneven garden edges, apply fertilizer, and many other necessary services throughout the seasons. We keep your landscape looking its best.
Get started now by calling us at (832) 669-6525 to request a FREE, on-site estimate today. We look forward to providing you with quality Fulshear lawn care.
Sod Installation in Fulshear
One of the best enhancements you can give your property is a lawn. A quick and effective way to get a new lawn is by installing sod. At The Grounds Guys of Fulshear, we provide high-quality sod grass installation to transform your landscape into a lush and vibrant masterpiece.
The best time to lay sod in Fulshear and the surrounding areas are March, April, and May. The weather is milder during these spring months which provides favorable conditions for root establishment.
Seeking a lush and beautiful lawn? Sod installation offers a range of benefits - here are five to consider:
- Instant Results: Sod provides an immediate transformation, giving you an instant green lawn without the waiting period associated with seeding.
- Uniform Coverage: Sod rolls consist of mature and healthy grass grown on a farm, ensuring a uniform and dense grass coverage across your entire lawn.
- Erosion Control: The established sod roots bind the soil, helping prevent erosion caused by wind or water runoff.
- Reduced Maintenance: Sod requires less maintenance compared to seeding. It establishes quickly and doesn't require frequent watering or protection against erosion during the initial growth stage.
- Increased Property Value: A well-maintained, lush lawn adds curb appeal and enhances the overall aesthetic of your property, potentially increasing its value.
Choosing sod for your lawn installation offers a host of advantages, allowing you to enjoy a beautiful, hassle-free, and functional outdoor space in no time.
Ready for a new lawn? Call us at (832) 669-6525 to learn more about our lawn sod installation. Or you can request your service online. We offer free estimates!
Lawn Maintenance Frequently Asked Questions
What is the difference between lawn maintenance and lawn care?
Lawn care and lawn maintenance aren’t official terms that necessarily refer to something specific. At The Grounds Guys of Fulshear, we use them interchangeably. When used to refer to two different services, lawn care is usually more focused on the health and wellbeing of your grass, while lawn maintenance is more focused on cleanup.
How often do I need lawn maintenance?
Every one to two weeks is a common agreement. If your grass is growing fast in warm weather, you may need us out there weekly. If we’re not getting much rain, you may only need us out there once every two weeks.
Lawn needs vary greatly from property to property. That’s why The Grounds Guys of Fulshear offers different service packages. We can determine how much lawn maintenance will be necessary for upkeep after an inspection.