At The Grounds Guys of Bozeman, we offer various lawn care packages to ensure your lawn is taken care of. We understand that one size does not fit all, so we continue to tailor our services to home and business owners’ individual preferences and requirements.
Our three lawn care programs include:
- Organic Lawn Care – Designed for homeowners who prefer to avoid chemicals altogether, this program offers pest and weed control that is safe for children, pets, and the planet. Organic lawn care can take a bit longer, but it’s well worth it to remain eco-friendly.
- Traditional Lawn Care – Typically the most affordable of the three, this lawn care produces the quickest results. Unfortunately, this package is not as safe or friendly to the environment but produces serious results.
- Hybrid Lawn Care – A combination of organic and traditional lawn care treatments, this package contains minimal chemical use and more weed control than our organic care. Hybrid lawn care remains safe for people, animals, and the environment.
When it comes to caring for your lawn, it is generally recommended that pest and weed control services are conducted regularly.
We offer unique lawn care packages to provide routine services for your lawn:
- Essential – Two rounds of pest, weed, and fertilization treatments
- Advanced – Four rounds of pest, weed, and fertilization treatments
- Premium – Six rounds of pest, weed, and fertilization treatments
With this, you can always be sure that your lawn is getting the pest, weed, and fertilization treatments it deserves.
Give us a call or contact us online to request your Bozeman lawn care package estimate today!
Why Is Weed Control Important?
Weeds tend to be one of the number one headaches many homeowners have to deal with. From entering flowerbeds to just being plain annoying, weed control should always be one of the top priorities when it comes to caring for your lawn.
When weeds invade your lawn, they do precisely that—invade. And they aren’t shy about it! When weeds show up, they compete with the other plant life that makes up your landscape. From grass to flowers to shrubs, different weed species steal the air, water, and nutrients from the rest of your yard. In some extreme cases, they can even take much-needed sunlight!
If weeds aren’t taken care of, lawn care processes such as fertilization won’t be much help as the weeds will soak up the nutrients rather than the grass you care about. This nutrient theft results in weakening your grass, making your lawn open to other issues, such as disease, pests, and drought.
Lawn Fertilization Services
When it comes to achieving your dream lawn, fertilization is needed. Although you may have heard this before, what does it exactly mean? And what does fertilization exactly do for you?
For a healthy lawn to thrive like you want it to, it needs nutrients. Naturally, high-quality soil is made with fertilizer that houses a ton of nutrients for your yard. Over time, the soil will lose some of its nutrients too, so it’s crucial to routinely add fertilization to replace this loss to keep your grass green, lush, and healthy.
When it comes to lawn care services, we understand that you have quite a few options in Bozeman. To make your decision even easier, we offer free estimates! Our team will take the time to learn about your unique needs, develop a solution that works, and provide you with a clear, honest, and up-front estimate – long before we start our services! This way, you can rest assured knowing you have made the best choice for yourself and your lawn.
When you’re ready, dial us or contact us online to request your Bozeman lawn care service estimate today!