What is the difference between landscape and hardscape? First, landscaping is a mixture of softscape and hardscape. Here are a few examples of both:
- Softscape – This is the “soft” material on your lawn, including grass, plants, trees, and other living things such as flowers.
- Hardscape – This is the “hard,” nonorganic material on your lawn, including sidewalks, fountains, decks, patios, and gazebos.
Our technicians can help build your projects and provide routine maintenance to ensure your lawn stays in top shape all year long. Our services include but are not limited to planting new shrubs, building a fountain, and cleaning debris from your lawn and landscape after a storm.
About Our Rockford Landscapers
Our landscapers are experts in the business, and we train all of our professionals to provide skilled service that’s both courteous and on-time. We always put you first to deliver the best experience possible.
We also take extra steps to care for the environment. By using eco-friendly options to maintain your landscape, we can maintain the beauty of your lawn without hurting the environment with harmful chemicals.
The main, and perhaps the most obvious, reason you should consider our professional landscaping is that your lawn will look spectacular. Here are a few more reasons to call us:
- Curb Appeal – Elevate the exterior of your building to impress visitors while increasing your home or business’s exterior value.
- Environmentally Friendly – It may be a small step, but planting new trees and shrubs is good for the environment in the long run. Plus, we opt for plants native to the Rockford area whenever possible.
- Quality of Life – Landscaping provides a new, aesthetically pleasing area of your building that will make you and your visitors feel extra comfortable.
Every commercial business can benefit from a beautiful landscape. A beautiful landscape elevates your building’s aesthetics, and an eye-catching aesthetic draws attention from potential customers.
When you opt for our maintenance plan, we will continue caring for your landscape through regular lawn mowing, bed maintenance, and whatever else you need. Let us take care of the creation and maintenance of your landscape so you can focus on running your business.
Landscaping for Every Season
Landscape services change by the season. Seasonal landscaping services include trimming, pruning, and fertilizing, and even re-planting. Each season brings a new service necessary for maintaining a pristine lawn and manicured landscape. We offer the following seasonal landscaping services:
- Spring – Clean-up is essential in the spring because of the fallen branches, leaves, flowers, and other debris from trees or shrubs that hibernated and shed leaves and branches in the winter.
- Summer – Water and mowing are both critical during the summer, but too much of either can damage your lawn health.
- Fall – New mulch can help plants survive longer when winter hits because it keeps the soil at an even temperature and helps better manage the water supply.
- Winter – Because Rockford averages 35 inches of snow every year, one of our winter services is shoveling snow and clearing any ice on your landscape that might introduce potential hazards or landscape damage.
These are just a few examples of the seasonal landscaping work we offer, and our professionals are experts at preparing landscapes for each season. Remember, your landscape can look great year-round with our help, so don’t hesitate to call.
Why Choose The Grounds Guys of Rockford?
The Grounds Guys is the trusted name for professional landscaping in the Rockford area. From lawn care to hardscape installations to shrub maintenance, we can handle it all on time and with a smile. Give us a call to discuss what lawn care or landscaping you need done in Rockford.