Snow Removal in Avon
Local Snow and Ice Removal Services
At The Grounds Guys of Avon, we are excited to serve you. From residential to commercial properties, we’ve got you covered with reliable and trustworthy snow removal services. We go above and beyond to make a difference for you and your lawn, even in the colder months when you might not think it’s necessary. From the quality of our equipment and professional services to our honest and upfront pricing, you can always depend on us and our work.
Are you ready for snow removal services? Give us a call for a free estimate at (440) 220-5335, or contact us online.
Avon gets an average of 52 inches of snow a year. Compared to the mere 28 inches of snow the rest of the United States gets yearly, our weather conditions can be very harsh. As such, we want to offer you snow and ice management services to keep your lawn and surroundings safe during the winter season. Doing these extra things to protect your lawn before it snows will help give you peace of mind during the whole winter season.
Why Is Snow Removal Important?
If you own a business or home, you must prepare for the first snowfall of winter every year. Snow removal is essential for a few key reasons:
- It Makes Things Easier – Snow removal will always make things easier. From being able to walk down pathways to moving your car out of the garage, everything will be a bit easier.
- It Prevents Injury – Clearing out snow will help prevent injuries. The quicker you remove snow, the less likely it is that ice will form. Ice on various walkways during the winter months can become very dangerous if left unmanaged.
- It Makes You a Good Neighbor – Not only does removing snow and ice from your property help you, but it also helps your neighbors! It will help clear the walkway in front of your home, in case anyone needed to cross it.
- It Protects Your Lawn - Some snow cover situations can result in damage to your lawn. It only takes around 30 days of compacted snow coverage before you can see visible damage to your lawn and landscape.
It is crucial to have your first snow removal service scheduled and ready to go before it begins to snow. Having a plan in advance will protect the health of your lawn as well as the safety of you and your community, and it’s less stress for you during the winter months.
How Is Snow Removal Done?
We design our snow plowing and removal services to give you peace of mind during the harsh winter months Avon experiences.
Our snow and ice management services include the following:
- Initial Evaluation – During our initial meeting with you, we will evaluate your property to determine which elements, such as curbs and fire hydrants, might be hidden after a heavy snowfall. We want to ensure we have a full understanding of your property and expectations before making any recommendations.
- Weather Monitoring – Our team is always tracking and researching meteorological data in your area. We keep you informed so you can prepare for any weather changes that may come your way.
- We’re Always on Standby – We’ll be ready to provide any services you may need along the way. We can help with any questions you may have during the colder months.
- Calibration of Snow and Ice Equipment – We keep our equipment perfectly calibrated by monitoring dew points and the temperature of the asphalt. This preparation allows us to protect the environment and groundwater by avoiding over-salting.
- Monitoring Equipment – We’re helping you for a reason. We want to ensure we are using our time effectively. To do so, we use state-of-the-art GPS tracking on our snow equipment to make sure it’s where it needs to be. We strive to ensure your home has the equipment and services it needs at its disposal.
We are ready to provide you with every tool needed to ensure your lawn looks great, even in the harshest winter months.
If you are looking for snow plowing services in Avon, give us a call at (440) 220-5335 or contact us online.