Lawn Weed Control Services in Mullica Hill
Premium Lawn Care Services for Your Home and Business
Weeds can ruin the most beautiful property’s appearance. Luckily, with the help of our crew at The Grounds Guys, you can keep your home and business free of weeds, minus the hassle of having to control them yourself. We know that getting rid of weeds— and keeping them away— can be a tremendous job. That’s why we want to do it for you. Whether you’ve got a couple or a lot of weeds, we provide superior lawn care services that are sure to keep your lawn looking great — and your weeds in check.
To schedule an appointment, give us a call at (856) 230-7089 or contact us online!
Why Use Weed Control
Weed control not only helps ensure that your lawn is looking the best it can all year long, but it also ensures the overall health of your property. Once you spot a few weeds in your yard, you must take precautions to ensure that these annoying plants do not spiral out of control. Tackling a lawn problem in its early stages is always easier than waiting down the line, as it’s the later stages of weed growth/overgrowth that can cause significant problems for your entire lawn.
Here are some essential things to remember to ease the growth of weeds:
- Cut Your Grass – Keep your lawn at a longer length so the shade will prevent weeds from growing. It is best to have us mow often and high, to reduce the chance of weeds.
- Fertilize Your Lawn – If you fertilize your lawn, it is best to do so at the height of summer! Avoid scheduling us to fertilize during the cooler and Spring months.
- Water Your Lawn – Give your lawn a good watering when it’s necessary but allow the soil to dry out before you water again. Wet soil continues to help grow pesky weeds!
- Plant More Grass – It is best to fill the bare, dead, or severely damaged grass with new fresh grass! These areas are more prone to attracting weeds!
Ultimately, keeping up on responsible and routine lawn care is your key to kicking weeds to the curb. Once you make lawn care a routine, weeds won’t stand a chance!
Common Types of Weeds
At The Grounds Guys of Mullica Hill, we’ve seen quite a few lawns throughout our years of service! From annoying grassy weeds to stubborn broadleaf weeds, we’ve encountered some of the hardest weeds to destroy and control. We continue to use time-tested methods and the best equipment to keep your lawn looking fresh all year long!
Here are some of the most common type of weeds found in New Jersey yards:
- Crab Grass
- Bermuda Grass
- Ground Ivy
- Canada Thistle
- Quack/Couch Grass
- Johnson Grass
Quite a list, we know! There are hundreds of different types of weeds, each with a singular appearance and method of control. Our Mullica Hill experts will be able to look at the affected areas on your property and determine what type of weeds are present and causing you headaches. After that, we will design that keep the health of your lawn in mind while controlling these weeds for good!
Give the pros at The Ground Guys a call today to learn about our weed-killing services!
Types of Weed Control
Many different methods and techniques are more than capable of providing you with lawn care while controlling your weeds. Each package is designed with a different consumer in mind, allowing you to get what you want for your lawn.
We offer three packages:
- Organic Lawn Care Program – This program avoids traditional methods and is designed to be safe for people, pets, and the environment while providing you with visible results.
- Hybrid Lawn Care Program – A mix between the organic and traditional package, this one remains effective and safe for those around you, while using both traditional and organic chemicals.
- Traditional Lawn Care Program – This tried-and-true effective weed controlling service uses time-tested and traditional methods and chemicals.
If you are looking for a 100% safe and eco-friendly weed controlling service, our Organic Lawn Care program is the one you want. It is eco-friendly and ensures strong chemicals aren’t altering your lawn. This package also provides sustainable and long-lasting results, even as a one-time project.
Contact an expert at The Grounds Guys by calling (856) 230-7089 today to find out more about our lawn packages!