Landscaping Services in Greenville
Residential Landscapers in Greenville, SC
Whether you’ve realized your landscape could use some TLC, or you’re looking to have a new landscape design implemented, you’ve come to the right place. As owners of homes and businesses ourselves, we understand how important your lawn and landscapes overall appearance is to you and your property. The Grounds Guys of Greenville is proud to offer superior landscaping services to homes and businesses in Greenville and beyond!
Our landscape service includes the implementation of things such as:
- Customized residential landscape lighting
- Plants, trees, vegetation, and shrubbery
- Seasonal garden beds
- Fountains and Ponds
- Patios and Decks
- Fence Installation
Our Greenville team doesn’t only take your yard’s aesthetic in mind when developing a solution for you but also makes sure the new design plans fit your property and work with your unique components such as soil type, layout, and other factors.
No matter the landscaping or lawn care service you’re looking to receive from our trained professionals, be sure to ask us for a free estimate! Whether it’s a one-time project like residential landscape lighting or routine maintenance like lawn care, our team will work to understand your specific needs and goals. We always offer a clear, upfront, and honest estimate for our trusted services in Greenville.
Request your free estimate online for landscaping near you!
Why Is Landscaping Important?
No matter if you own a business or home in Greenville, routine professional landscaping services are beneficial for your property and lawn. From adding value to your home to improving your monthly energy bill, we’re confident you’ll benefit from our professional services.
Some of the benefits of our Greenville landscaping services include:
- Curb Appeal – Professional and well-designed landscape with an assortment of trees, shrubs, and seasonal flowers can help create an excellent first impression. Whether you’re looking to impress your neighbors or potential customers for your business, a well designed and maintained landscape can make your property one remember!
- Adds Home Value – High-quality landscaping will add value to your home. A strategically designed and professionally installed landscape can increase your home’s value upwards to 12 percent! If you are considering selling your home soon, this investment will be well worth it as it can sometimes make the difference between selling or not selling your home.
- Extends Functionality of Property – Whether you’re looking to create a swimming pool oasis in your backyard or a place in your front yard to enjoy your coffee every morning, landscaping services can help. Using some hardscape features, our professionals can develop a landscaping plan that allows you to extend your property’s functionality. Our team can help create a relaxing space outdoors so you can spend quality time with yourself and loved ones.
- Energy Efficiency – Having quality landscaping completed can assist you in improving the overall energy-efficiency of your home. Our team can help strategically place trees for shade, which can help your home stay cool even through the hottest months. Our team even takes windbreaks into account, which can reduce your yearly heating costs. From rainfall to sunshine, we’ll consider it all to create you a beautiful and energy-efficient lawn.
Although these are just a few key reasons, there are countless reasons why landscaping is essential to your home or business. Instead of opting for a DIY approach to your landscaping services, turn to our professional team for high-quality results – and the routine support to maintain it!
Landscape Renovation Services
Next time you are considering an investment for your home, your best choice may be adding a new landscape. If you already have a landscape, our team has the tools, experience, and knowledge to complete any landscape renovation services you need to be completed. Whether you’re looking to spruce up your yard or looking to complete a full makeover starting from the ground up, our professional Greenville landscape renovation crews are here to help.
Beginning with a full inspection of your property, we’ll take the time to learn about what you like – and what you don’t! From the tree that fails to produce shade to the shrub you can’t seem to revive no matter how hard you try, our team will work tirelessly to design a landscape renovation plan that takes your residential or commercial property to the next level of design.
Give our team a call today at (864) 886-2024 to learn about our Greenville landscape renovation services.
The Grounds Guys Lawn Care Difference
Our lawn care service in Greenville, SC, continues to go unmatched. Equipped with the best tools in the industry, world-class customer service, and a dedication to our local and surrounding communities, our crew can deliver virtually any lawn care service you need to be completed for your property in Greenville.
Some of the reasons why our Greenville lawn care team continually gets chosen by owners of businesses and homes alike include:
- Customers First – With every service, we hope to make you a fan for life! If you are ever unsatisfied with our services, give us a call! We’ll do what we can to make things right.
- True Experts – Fully trained, certified, and insured, our experts are exactly that – experts. With years of experience and knowledge, our lawn care experts are here to help your lawn get the care it deserves!
- Free Estimates – From routine to one-time services, our team is proud to offer free estimates on any size residential or commercial project. Within a simple call, you can request your free estimate today!
- Locally Owned & Operated – Backed by a national franchise network with over a decade worth of experience, our locally owned and operated team is dedicated to providing convenient and high-quality lawn care services to our local and surrounding areas.
Next time you need help with your lawn, give our team a call! From trimming to mowing to outdoor lighting services, our team can do it all. No job is too big – or small – for our highly skilled and professional team.