Commercial Landscaping in St. Augustine
Lawn Service for Businesses from Trusted Professionals
Landscaping in St. Augustine can be a hassle, especially for full-time business owners like you. While we doesn’t have to worry about snow, we do have to worry about overwatering our plants during the rainier times of the year.
On average, St. Augustine gets around 51 inches of rain per year, much higher than the national average. However, that rain is balanced out with extremely sunny weather most of the year, which can dry out your grass easily if you’re not paying attention.
Our landscapers in St. Augustine want to take away the stress and the guesswork of do-it-yourself lawn care. Our team at The Grounds Guys of St. Augustine, FL can work with your business to arrange regular maintenance for your lawn and landscape throughout the year. This way you can know that always know you’re covered.
Call us at (904) 584-3673 or fill out our online form to get in touch with us today!
Frequently Asked Questions
What is commercial landscaping?
Commercial landscaping is the maintenance and improvement of the lawns and grounds of commercial properties. Maintenance and improvement can include practical activities. This includes maintaining an even lawn surface to prevent falling accidents, or aesthetic, such as adding decorative statues.
How much does commercial landscaping near you cost?
On average, commercial landscaping ranges between $3,000 and $30,000. This is mainly depending on the size of the commercial property, the type of work needed, and the number of landscapers needed to complete the work quickly and efficiently. Commercial landscaping tends to be more expensive than residential landscaping. This is by being, on average, larger.
What are the types of landscaping?
Landscaping can include several maintenance activities, including lawn maintenance, flower bed maintenance, hardscape installation and repair, pest control, weed control, lawn and bed fertilization, outdoor lighting installation and repair, irrigation, and gutter maintenance. For more information about our services, give us a call at (904) 584-3673.
St. Augustine Hardscape
One of the many services we offer at The Grounds Guys of St. Augustine, FL is hardscape installation. Hardscape is any part of your landscape that is unrelated to trees and other plant life. From stone benches and tables to patios to decks, our team can handle any hardscape installation. Since your landscape is an extension of what you want your business to represent, we can work with you on executing your vision for a beautiful landscape.
Some of the types of hardscape we can install include:
- Stepping stones
- And more!
Call us to set up an appointment with one of our skilled commercial landscapers regarding your hardscaping needs!
Hardscaping also includes installing and maintaining outdoor lighting, so your landscape is visible no matter the time of day. Our trained technicians can bring out the best in your landscape using different types of outdoor lighting options. We can install post lights, wall lights, string lights, and motion lights—all to suit your purpose and type of business.
During the holiday season, our team can also install Christmas, Hanukkah, or New Year lighting! When the holidays are over, we can also take those lights back down, saving you the time and hassle of doing it yourself. Many people enjoy the festivity of holiday lights, so let us handle the stressful part and reap the benefits of having a friendly environment to welcome your guests, customers, or patients!
Landscaping Services We Offer
The Grounds Guys of St. Augustine, FL is a full-service landscaping company, so we have the horticultural training it requires to keep your property looking amazing year-round.
Some of the services we offer include:
- Mulching: You have a lot of different options for mulch in your landscape. Mulch retains soil moisture, prevents erosion, and adds nutrients to the soil. We can provide different types of mulch materials depending on your preference. From wood chips to cocoa hulls, we have it all!
- Landscaping maintenance: For a set-it-and-forget-it type of landscape maintenance, our team can provide the basics throughout the year. If you want your lawn cut and your shrubs trimmed, we can do that on a set schedule, so your business looks well-maintained no matter the season.
- Sod installation: Sod is sometimes the preference of several types of businesses in the St. Augustine area. For example, sod is popular with golf courses, because golf courses have constant foot traffic that would prevent the regular growth of re-seeded grass.
- Irrigation: While St. Augustine gets a lot of rain, it gets about 223 days of sun. Our irrigation services include the installation of sprinklers and regular maintenance of your system. Irrigating needs to strike a delicate balance between preventing your plants from being overwatered and preventing the Florida heat from overwhelming some of your more heat-sensitive plants.
- Pressure washing: If foot traffic is a constant in your business, you may want to consider pressure washing your driveways, parking lots, and pathways. After a time, a thick layer of grime, dirt, and mud can make your business look drab and unkempt. A pressure wash can make your business look brand new!
- Weed removal: Weeds are a constant issue no matter where you live. However, the Florida climate can make weed growth rampant. Our team offers traditional or eco-friendly weed control options from which to choose.
- Fertilization: Fertilizing your lawn is one of the most important parts of maintaining a beautiful landscape throughout the year. It helps your lawn look lush and vibrant, and it keeps your plants disease-resistant and hardy.
- Tree trimming: Tree trimming can often be essential to prevent accidents and keep your walkways and parking lots free of detritus. Our team offers comprehensive tree services for commercial properties, including tree removal, when needed.
Landscaping for Homeowner’s Associations
Finding a trustworthy and expert landscaper for an HOA can be surprisingly difficult. As a member of an HOA, you’re not only responsible for your home but the entire complex.
A well-maintained townhome or apartment complex is a good way to welcome new tenants and make seasoned tenants glad they chose the right location. For more information about what services we can schedule for your HOA, contact us at (904) 584-3673.
Trust The Grounds Guys with Your Business Landscape
When it comes to choosing the right people to maintain your lawn and landscape, you know you’re choosing The Grounds Guys of St. Augustine, FL We’ve built our reputation on providing excellent service, maintaining a positive attitude, and enjoying life in the process. Read what our customers have to say about us! Our professional landscapers have the training and skill to provide exceptional lawn care for your business.
For more information or to schedule a free estimate, contact us online or give us a call at (904) 584-3673 today!