We ensure that your lawn gets fertilizers full of the following:
- Nitrogen – With a high concentration of nitrogen in your fertilizer, you produce chlorophyll. This chemical is important in photosynthesis.
- Phosphorus – Phosphorus creates healthy stems and a strong root system that will stand the test of various seasons.
- Potassium – Lawn strength is essential to longevity and drought resistance. Without potassium, all your fertilization plans will have been for naught.
Whether your lawn is low, moderate, or high maintenance, our lawn care specialists work with you to design a fertilization plan that perfectly suits your grass.
What You Can Expect from Lawn Care and Fertilization Services
With high expectations, you want to receive the best support possible that gives you complete peace of mind. That’s what you’ll always get with our League City landscaping professionals.
You can rely on our team to:
- Perform a soil test to determine the best course of action for your lawn
- Calculate the size of your lawn to figure out how much fertilizer is needed
- Help you select the most nutrient-rich fertilizer
- Design a fertilizing schedule so that we’re not over or under-fertilizing
Once we create this personalized fertilization plan for your lawn, we will continue to adjust it based on lawn health and the current season. As a result, you never get a one-size-fits-all lawn care program. Your plan will evolve as your lawn does—guaranteed.
For more information or to request a free estimate, call us today.