Irrigation in Evansville, IN
Fast, Reliable, & Affordable Watering Services
Installing a sprinkler or irrigation system in your yard is a huge but smart decision. As many property owners realize, watering systems are not a system you can just set and forget. Aside from the issues you may have here and there, you need to provide proper maintenance to keep your sprinkler system running and your grass green all year long!
Call us for sprinkler installation and repair at (812) 302-0578!
While sprinkling systems seem like a high-tech and luxurious item to many, it's quite the contrary. Watering systems are an efficient way to keep your lawn, backyard, or garden looking healthy, whether sprinklers or a traditional irrigation system. Also, many times, property owners find out that these watering systems can be extremely affordable.
Here are some additional benefits that come with installing a watering system for your yard:
- Improved Yard Aesthetics – When a lawn gets the perfect amount of water, it looks luscious, healthy, and green! A healthy lawn helps increase the curb appeal of your property.
- Reduced Financial Responsibility – Compared to manual watering, you can save a lot of water when relying on a watering system. Irrigation results in lowering your water bill, which saves you cash!
- Long-Term Environmental Benefits – Modern sprinkler and irrigation systems use advanced systems to ensure they emit the right amount of water, no more and no less. They are designed not to wastewater.
We should mention, some property owners believe they can install a sprinkler or irrigation system themselves. Installing a watering system should never be a DIY project. It takes a professional, with years of experience, to plan and execute a watering system that works well with every other system on your property. If done incorrectly, this could be devastating to your lawn, property, and wallet.
Choosing a sprinkler system to fit you and your property's needs can be a very daunting task. There are hundreds of choices out there from which to pick. Luckily for you, we can do most of the hard work. If you are looking to have a watering system installed at your home or business in Evansville, we will be able to work with you every step of the way.
Unfortunately, many companies use straight-out-of-the-box watering systems. Companies that make these one-size-fits-all irrigation systems made them as universal as possible, which means they aren't specially designed to work with your landscape.At The Grounds Guys of Evansville, we design our own systems. These systems work for you and your lawn, and we build them to be long-lasting.
Here are some things we take in mind when designing your sprinkler or irrigation system:
- Shape – We need to understand the shape of your lawn. Your lawn dimensions allow us to understand what the irrigation system should and should not water.
- Size – We record the size of your lawn to ensure that we install enough sprinklers to cover your entire landscape.
- Type – Because different plants require different amounts of water to survive and thrive, we take the time to understand each plant and record where they live in your landscape. With this information, we can design a watering schedule and rotation that best services all of your yard's greenery.
- Season – Depending on the season, your lawn may need more or less water. Don't worry! We will program your system to ensure you are using the right amount of water every time.
With our years of experience and knowledge, we do everything in our power to fully understand your lawn and give it the care it needs. All our systems can be programmed to have full automation throughout the year! We understand how stressful lawns can be, and we hope that we can take some of that stress away!
Are you looking for sprinkler or irrigation install services for your home or business? Give us a call at (812) 302-0578 or contact us here for a free estimate!
The life expectancy for sprinklers is about 20 years, on average. We recommend having your nozzles inspected and replaced every 2 or 3 years. Regular inspections ensure your systems can water your lawn exactly the way our designers intended. Many times, sprinkler issues come with small warning signs and a lot of headaches. Regardless of who installed it, we can assist in various sprinkler repairs at your home or business.
Here are some signs you may need to have your sprinklers inspected for possible issues and repairs:
- Uneven watering
- Loss of pressure
- Sputtering heads
- Dripping control valves
- High water bill
If you are experiencing any tell-tale signs of sprinkler issues, or need to have yours inspected, please reach out to The Grounds Guys of Evansville. We are more than happy to answer any questions you may have and get you on the road to a healthier and greener lawn!
Give us a call at (812) 302-0578 today!
Property owners love when their lawns are lush and green. For those with gardens, they want their garden to continue to get the water it needs to help plants grow! Irrigation has remained a perfect match for those looking for a water system that goes beyond the basic sprinkler model. Irrigation is the practice of supplying water to land to help growth, typically done by using various channels.
Just like our sprinkler system installation, our team at The Grounds Guys of Evansville will provide you with a full solution to ensure your lawn and plants continue to receive the water they need to thrive!