Residential & Commercial Landscaping in Lockwood
Lawn Care Experts with Decades of Experience
Keeping your landscape looking pristine all year-long sounds like an almost impossible feat. There’s so little time in the day to tackle everything else property owners have to do, how can they possibly think about lawn care? Fortunately, our team at The Grounds Guys of Billings is here to help! We provide reliable, high-quality commercial and residential landscaping in Lockwood and the surrounding areas.
Our expert landscapers are known for their efficient time-management skills and caring demeanor, offering a memorable customer service experience you’ll want to tell your friends and family about. Whether you need lawn fertilization or advice on turf health, we’ve got you completely covered.
Don’t consult “the other guys,” call The Grounds Guys at (406) 285-2849 to request an estimate today!
Why Is Landscaping Maintenance Important?
First impressions matter. When guests come to your home or business and see your property, they may make assumptions about you. If your property is sending people the wrong message, it could be because your landscape looks a little worse for the wear. That’s when it’s time to call in the experts.
The upkeep of your property is vital to creating a great first impression, and our team can help with our Lockwood landscaping maintenance services. You don’t want to wait until your curb appeal is nonexistent and your lawn is damaged beyond repair. With years of experience and state-of-the-art tools, we can help keep your landscape lush and beautiful so your guests or customers will want to come back.
What Is Landscape Installation?
The term “landscape installation” may sound all-inclusive, as if a professional landscaper just takes an entire landscape and adds it to someone’s property. This isn’t exactly how it works. Landscape installation includes various components depending on your preference and property needs.
Some typical landscape installations include:
- New trees
- Bed installation
- Refreshing plants and shrub beds
- Turf installation
When you’re looking for landscape installation for your residential or commercial property, our professional Lockwood landscaping team is ready to do all the heavy lifting for you.
Call us at (406) 285-2849 to speak with a professional about your landscape installation in Lockwood today!
Lawn Fertilization Services
Fertilization is an aspect of lawn care many property owners overlook because it’s a tedious and dirty task. However, it’s a crucial part of turf health that can help fill in the gaps when watering isn’t enough. Lawn fertilization incorporates vital nutrients your lawn and floor beds need to remain healthy. When you can’t find the time to devote to lawn fertilization or just don’t want to get your hands dirty, let our team help!
We recommend using our lawn fertilization services, which include regularly scheduled lawn fertilizer for ongoing lawn health. Our Lockwood landscaping experts ensure your grass is receiving the right product for optimum results. Effective lawn fertilization also extends to flower and plant bed maintenance and weed control. Our team can provide fertilizer and mulching services to protect your turf from weeds and other pests.
Adequate landscaping is supposed to change with the seasons. It doesn’t serve a healthy landscape if you are performing fall clean-up tasks in the spring and vice versa. Our Lockwood lawn care team understands and monitors the local weather so we’re prepared to take immediate steps to protect your yard from harsh heat or freezing temperatures.
The Grounds Guys of Billings can handle all of the following seasonal landscaping activities year-round:
- Pruning: To ensure your plants’ and shrubs’ overall health, make pruning a part of your lawn maintenance routine. Pruning helps keep your greenery neat and structurally sound and reduces the occurrence of disease.
- Spring clean-up: Spring cleaning doesn’t have to be reserved for inside your home. It can extend to your lawn as well. A significant clean-up of your yard can help give it a fresh appearance and set it up to thrive for the entire year.
- Fall clean-up: Piles of leaves and overgrown weeds can make your lawn look unkempt and block sunlight from reaching your grass and flower beds, forcing it to miss the nutrients it needs to stay healthy. When fall makes an appearance, it’s time to make a habit of raking, weeding, and mulching.
- Mulching: A great way to keep your flower beds at an even, cool temperature and provide crucial soil nutrients is to incorporate mulching into your lawn care routine. Our Lockwood landscapers have mulch in various organic and inorganic forms to promote turf health.
- Seasonal color: When you’re looking for a way to add curb appeal to your residential or commercial property, seasonal color is the way to go. Our horticulturally trained team can help you design your landscape using colorful, multi-seasonal flowers and annuals.
- Turf maintenance: Our team dedicates time and effort to caring for lawns across Lockwood, offering lawn care packages that keep your grass healthy and looking its best long-term.
- Gutter cleaning: Cleaning your gutters can be messy, tedious, and dangerous if you’re unfamiliar with the process or don’t have the appropriate equipment. Fortunately, The Grounds Guys has the tools and expertise to clean out your gutters in no time.
- Snow removal: During the winter months, snow can become a significant problem for the Lockwood area. When your driveway, walkways, and any other essential pathways are snowbound, call us to help!
Holiday Lighting Services
At The Grounds Guys of Billings, we’re more than just Lockwood landscaping experts; we’re pretty handy with other outdoor tasks as well, including holiday lighting installation. We can handle virtually all aspects of your residential and commercial holiday lighting needs. Our lighting professionals can set up holiday lights for your home or business during Christmas, Hanukkah, New Years, and more! Whatever the occasion, The Grounds Guys can be there for you.