Spring Yard Clean-Up in Valparaiso
Get Ready for Spring with The Grounds Guys
Valparaiso gets a full four seasons each year. It goes from 82-degree weather in July to 17-degree weather in the winter. That kind of variability in climate makes landscaping a bit tricky. Our landscaping professionals in Valparaiso are ready to help. Our job once the snow melts is to make sure your lawn and landscape is ready to look its best in springtime. The Grounds Guys of Valparaiso is the trusted name for Valparaiso lawn care.
Contact us at (219) 898-4638 or request an estimate for spring clean-up services near you!
We know you don’t have the time to clean up your property in spring. This is especially true if you’re doing spring cleaning around your home or business. Your time is valuable and finite, which is where we step in. Our team has the knowledge it takes to prepare landscapes for all seasons.
For more information call The Grounds Guys of Valparaiso at (219) 898-4638 today!
What’s Involved in Spring Clean-Up?
We’re ready to get started on our standard clean-up procedure once our professional lawn care team shows up to your home or property.
The clean-up includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Aerating the soil: Aeration involves poking holes into the soil to allow water, air, and nutrients to penetrate your lawn’s roots. It helps the lawn grow better and deeper, which makes it stronger and more vibrant. For cool-season grasses, early spring is the best time to do this.
- Hauling away debris: If your lawn is collecting detritus all winter long, we can help pick it up and clear it out. Debris can include dead leaves, branches, and other clutter.
- Composting: All the plant matter we collect in our lawn care process we use to compost the soil. Composting is a good way to recycle dead plant matter and introduce nutrients into the soil.
- Re-edging flower beds: If your flower beds haven’t been maintained all season, they can grow a little out of order. Re-edging the bed allows the flowers to grow along a defined border, which creates a clear separation between lawn and flower beds. Not only is this visually appealing, but it makes it easier to mow the lawn without worrying about damaging the flowers.
- Redefining your lawn borders: Redefining your lawn borders creates an appealing neatness to your lawn. Installing an edge correctly the first time prevents your lawn from growing out of order.
- Mowing the grass: Most people are familiar with this chore. Let us do the hard work of mowing your lawn for you. We’ll also use the grass clippings for composting nutrients back into your soil.
- Re-seeding damaged areas of the lawn: Valparaiso, IN gets about 39 inches of snow per year on average, which is much more than the national average. That kind of snowfall can damage areas of your lawn during winter. Re-seeding those areas can help heal those patches to create a more uniform-looking lawn.
- Pruning and trimming trees and shrubs: Our team can also prune and trim trees wherever needed during spring. Tree trimming can not only prevent accidents and neaten your landscape.
Every landscape is unique, so we will tailor our spring clean-up services to suit your needs. Our Valparaiso landscaping team is happy to help your lawn look its best!
Schedule Your Seasonal Maintenance Today
Make sure your landscape looks beautiful this spring! For efficient, professional, and polite lawn care near you, call our landscapers. The Grounds Guys is a trusted name for landscaping in Indiana, and we offer flat-rate pricing for our lawn maintenance services.
Learn more about us or call us for a service by calling (219) 898-4638 or contacting us online.