Sod Installation Services in Kemp, TX
Complete Sod Installation Services for Homeowners
We understand how important having a lush, green lawn can be to a homeowner. The Grounds Guys of Cedar Creek Lake offers professional sod installation services for Kemp, Mabank, and Gun Barrel City, TX households needing new turf. Grass seed helps grass grow on your lawn, but it requires ideal weather conditions and continuous maintenance to achieve the results you need. As seasoned landscaping professionals, our technicians install sod at your property to produce thick, vibrant grass. There’s no need to wait weeks or months to have a beautiful, green yard your neighbors will envy. You can count on our expert team to complete the job perfectly on the first attempt.
Our Sod Installation Process
Let our highly trained professional handle sod installation to transform your yard into a scenic field of green. Our sod installation specialists will explain and guide you through the process so you have the informed peace of mind you need while we lay your sod. The Grounds Guys of Cedar Creek Lake’s sod installation process has several steps and typically involves the following:
- We remove any existing grass and weeds on your property.
- Our technicians tend to your soil if it needs attention.
- We grade your soil to ensure it’s level and able to drain liquid adequately.
- Using eco-friendly practices, our team installs your new sod.
- To ensure proper hydration, we set up your irrigation and sprinkler system.
Benefits of Installing Sod at Your Home
When you want an exceptional yard with thick, green grass covering every inch, sod installation is an ideal choice. Below, you can review some of the most significant sod installation benefits:
- Because sod is already established, it only takes a few weeks for it to root into your existing yard.
- Sod installation will grow better in your property’s shaded areas, unlike grass seeds that won’t germinate.
- Traditional seeding frequently results in more weed growth than if you install sod.
- Unlike grass seed, sod won’t wash away because of precipitation.
How Do I Care for New Sod?
Fresh sod requires maintenance to give it the best ability to reach its full potential. The first few weeks following your sod installation are crucial. It’s essential not to mow your new sod or play games like front-yard football on it during this time. Other important things you should remember to care for your newly installed sod properly include the following:
- Water your sod before the sun sets.
- Never overwater your sod, or it will dry out.
- Avoid walking on any area of your new sod for the first two weeks.
- Be sure to water your sod daily for 30 minutes.
Week Three & On
- You can cut your new grass three weeks following its installation but remember to set your mower deck on high.
- Fertilize your new sod after it’s been six weeks since your installation.
Why Choose The Ground Guys of Cedar Creek Lake?
The Ground Guys of Baton Rouge always prioritize our customer’s needs. We have a team of licensed, certified, and experienced lawn and landscape technicians who understand what it takes to create the best lush, green lawn in your neighborhood. Baton Rouge and the surrounding areas can rely on our company for comprehensive landscaping services. We tailor our residential sod installation services to each home’s unique needs and layout. Our sod experts will provide essential information covering the best ways to ensure your sod stays in optimal health to keep your lawn thick and beautiful for years to come.
Contact Us for Service in Kemp, TX & Beyond
The Ground Guys of Baton Rouge will gladly schedule sod maintenance services at a convenient time for you to maintain your lawn’s beauty without laboring and waiting weeks to see results. Our team of lawn maintenance professionals is always available to provide the services and information you need to elevate your residential property. We will ensure your sod grows into your soil and becomes a lush, green lawn your family can enjoy throughout the seasons. You can also request a free estimate on the services your property needs, and we guarantee all our products and services. Contact us today to ask for a free quote for what sod installation services will cost.