We're locally owned and operated by John Yarusinsky. John has been mowing lawns and providing landscaping services since he was 15. When it comes to irrigation and sprinkler repair — we've seen it all!
We can repair issues of all kinds and even provide recommendations for maintenance and tips to help you improve the longevity of your irrigation system.
At The Grounds Guys of Greenville, SC:
- We're backed by 20+ years of expereince
- We're backed by positive reviews
- We guarantee a timely response
- We arrive in clean, branded vehicles
- We deliver professional service
When it comes to irrigation repair, we don't just repair a component and call it a day. We go above and beyond to deliver an amazing service.
After all, we believe in the value of C.A.R.E. You come first, we have a positive attitude, we respect you and your home, and we enjoy what we do.
To schedule your irrigation repair in Greenville, reach out to us online or call our courteous team today. We look forward to serving you!
Our Irrigation and Sprinkler Repair Services
Irrigation repair services are essential to keeping your lawn and garden looking healthy and vibrant.
Our irrigation services and repairs include:
- Irrigation Repair. Our professional technicians can provide a range of services, from simple repairs of minor issues to more complex overhauls, such as replacing broken pipes or faulty sprinkler heads. We can also install new components as part of an upgrade or expansion project.
- Irrigation Inspections & Upgrades. Wondering how well your irrigation system performs? We also offer irrigation inspection and system checks.
- Water-Saving Tips. In addition to repairs, we can also advise on the best water-saving tips and techniques, helping you reduce overall water consumption while still enjoying a lush green lawn.
At the end of the day, we can handle everything to ensuring your irrigation system is running efficiently. We can also ensure it's is capable of providing optimum coverage for your lawn and garden.
What Is the Most Common Problem of Sprinkler & Irrigation System Failure?
The most common problem causing sprinkler system failure is corrosion. This, unfortunately, can be caused by a lack of maintenance and upkeep. Over time, parts of the system can corrode, clog, and malfunction due to dirt and debris buildup.
In addition, aging or poorly maintained pipes can lead to leaks and other problems that can stop the sprinklers from functioning.
A lack of regular inspections can also cause issues with the proper operation of the system, since any potential issues are not addressed in a timely manner.
Finally, extreme weather conditions such as high heat or cold temperatures can cause malfunctions as well as damage to parts of the system.
Need to make your your irrigation system is in tip-top shape? Request your service online or give us a call today.