A Guide to Artificial Turf Installation in Myrtle Beach, SC
Artificial Grass Installation Will Give You a Flawless Lawn
Imagine a lawn that stays green all year long, even in a drought. Even better, this lawn never needs to be mowed, fertilized, or aerated. In fact, this perfect yard needs little-to-no maintenance at all! It’s not a fantasy. You can have this type of lawn by installing artificial turf. The Grounds Guys of Myrtle Beach offer professional artificial turf installation services in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. Learn more about the types of artificial turf our team can install for you!
The Benefits of Artificial Turf
Artificial turf has increased in popularity for many reasons. Homeowners find it to be a magnificent addition to their homes. At the same time, it nearly eliminates one of the biggest types of household chores: lawn maintenance. Instead of mowing and watering your lawn every weekend, you can spend that time enjoying it. Some of the other reasons homeowners choose artificial grass for their lawns include:
- Practically zero upkeep once it’s installed
- Reduces puddling around the property
- Eliminates grass stains on shoes and clothing
- Safe for pets and children
- Doesn’t die or develop bare spots
- Stays green without the need to fertilize
- Doesn’t get long and overgrown
- Saves money on lawn care products, equipment, and services
- Droughts don’t affect artificial turf’s flawless appearance
Many Fantastic Types of Turf
Artificial grass installation is one way to ensure that every blade of grass is always in the perfect place. When you decide to use our artificial lawn services to install your turf, you still have choices and options. We offer several types of artificial turf. If you are not sure which one would work best for you, don’t worry. An experienced and licensed landscaper will guide you through selecting a turf that will suit your yard and your needs. The main types of artificial turf we install include:
- Silver – This turf is made from 4800 texturized polyethylene thatch in a filed green color. It is ideal for lo-traffic residential lawns with a pile height of 1.5 inches and medium thickness.
- Gold – Gold level turf is also made of a field green 4800 polyethylene thatch material. It stands at 1.75 inches and is a substantially thick artificial turf. This turf suits high-traffic areas well.
- Platinum – One of the best residential turfs available, our Platinum line is a thicker and more durable material, with QuadrBind backing and 1.75 tall pile height.
- Pet Turf – If you have pets, this is the way to go. At just 1.125 inches tall, pet turf is easy to clean. At the same time, it is designed to withstand pet waste without becoming damaged or discolored.
- Golf Turf – Get the beauty and functionality of a golf course in your very own backyard. At .75 inches tall, this surface allows golf balls to roll smoothly across the surface. We can also provide various pile heights to create a rougher or smoother surface.
Schedule Your Artificial Turf Installation Appointment Now!
Now that you know about all the advantages of installing artificial turf for your home, let’s start working together. Installing turf is not a project anyone should try on their own. However, The Grounds Guys of Myrtle Beach can offer artificial turf installation services that will leave your yard looking meticulous for many years to come. We always work with you to make sure you are set up for success. We will prepare you for everything that will happen during the installation, answer questions about caring for your new lawn, and explain the artificial turf installation costs ahead of time. To get started, schedule your artificial turf installation appointment now!