We are aware that spring cleaning your property is not something you have time for. This is particularly valid if you are performing spring cleaning at your residence or place of business. We come in because your time is limited and valuable. We have the expertise to prepare landscapes for any season.
For more information call The Grounds Guys of North San Antonio today!
What’s Involved in our Spring Clean-Up Services?
We’re ready to get started on our standard clean-up procedure once our professional lawn care team shows up at your home or property.
The clean-up includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Aerating the soil: Aeration involves poking holes into the soil to allow water, air, and nutrients to penetrate your lawn’s roots. It helps the lawn grow better and deeper, which makes it stronger and more vibrant. For cool-season grasses, early spring is the best time to do this.
- Hauling away debris: If your lawn is collecting detritus all winter long, we can help pick it up and clear it out. Debris can include dead leaves, branches, and other clutter.
- Composting: All the plant matter we collect in our lawn care process we use to compost the soil. Composting is a good way to recycle dead plant matter and introduce nutrients into the soil.
- Re-edging flower beds: If your flower beds haven’t been maintained all season, they can grow a little out of order. Re-edging the bed allows the flowers to grow along a defined border, which creates a clear separation between lawns and flower beds. Not only is this visually appealing, but it makes it easier to mow the lawn without worrying about damaging the flowers.
- Redefining your lawn borders: Redefining your lawn borders creates an appealing neatness to your lawn. Installing an edge correctly the first time prevents your lawn from growing out of order.
- Mowing the grass: Most people are familiar with this chore. Let us do the hard work of mowing your lawn for you. We’ll also use the grass clippings for composting nutrients back into your soil.
- Re-seeding damaged areas of the lawn: San Antonio gets about 39 inches of snow per year on average, which is much more than the national average. That kind of snowfall can damage areas of your lawn during winter. Re-seeding those areas can help heal those patches to create a more uniform-looking lawn.
- Pruning and trimming trees and shrubs: Our team can also prune and trim trees wherever needed during spring. Tree trimming can not only prevent accidents and neaten your landscape.
Since each landscape is different, we will customize our spring cleaning services to meet your requirements. Your lawn will look its best with a little help from our San Antonio landscaping crew!
Schedule Your Seasonal Maintenance Today
In spring, make sure your landscaping is stunning! Call our landscapers in your area for prompt, courteous, and expert lawn care. The Grounds Guys is a trusted name for landscaping in San Antonio, and we offer flat-rate pricing for our lawn maintenance services.
Learn more about our San Antonio Spring Clean-up services or call us or contact us online.