Venice Lawn Care Services
Lawn & Flower Bed Maintenance Services Near You
Lawn care in Venice, FL, is a time-consuming, yet necessary, responsibility. Unfortunately, it’s difficult to dedicate time to mowing, weeding, edging, and other landscaping, which means weekly maintenance often gets skipped. The Grounds Guys of Venice, FL can help!
However, when you invite visitors to your home or business, the first thing they’ll see is your front yard. Your front landscape needs to be in tip-top shape so your visitors, or even passersby, notice you care about your home or business. To ensure your lawn is maintained and to make the work easier for you, check out The Grounds Guys of Venice, FL. From lawn mowing to flower pruning, we are prepared to help make your lawn look it’s best all year long.
We can offer the following lawn & flower bed care services:
- Lawn maintenance
- Flower bed maintenance
- Turf maintenance
- Property maintenance
- Spring clean-up
- Fall clean-up
- Seasonal color
- Tree work
- Pest control
- Weed control
- Horticulture services
- Snow management
- Irrigation repair
Seasonal Lawn Care Services
Our experts know what to work on and when to work on it, allowing for efficient lawn maintenance in Venice, FL during every season. Grass and plants often need the same kind of work year-round, but there is often additional maintenance required depending on the time and the type of grass—each season brings different opportunities to maintain your lawn.
- Spring – With winter gone, lawns and plants thrive during this season. Some of the services we perform in Spring include replacing mulch, pruning shrubs, and clearing the lawn of branches and other debris. Spring is also the best time to replant warm-season grasses, so your lawn looks stellar during the summer months.
- Summer – Heat can lead to a damaged lawn, so during this season we must check the health of grass, plants, and trees, all while watering and fertilizing as needed. Venice, FL also gets a lot of rain from June to September, so we make sure your lawn isn’t overwatered during this rainy season.
- Fall – Fall is the best season to transition from heat-resistant plants to more delicate varieties. Fall is also the drier time of year, so making sure your plants are well-watered is paramount.
- Winter – Protecting the landscape is important during this season; the work we do involves maintaining irrigation and water supplies and protecting trees and shrubs with guards or burlap. Even if Florida never reaches freezing temperatures, it can get cold enough to damage plants more sensitive to colder weather. Our job is to make sure your yard is prepared for the colder Florida climate.
Additionally, each season requires regular watering and mowing. Since Florida never freezes, lawns rarely become dormant and require careful irrigation during winter. Our experts have the know-how to keep your lawn properly maintained at every season throughout the year.
Plant Bed Maintenance
Planting beds are what often take lawns from pleasing to beautiful, but they are easy to get wrong. Flowers often require high-quality soil, careful monitoring, and consistent weeding—not taking care of these planting bed needs can lead to a lot more problems: plants might wither, and weeds might take over the landscape.
To prevent these types of issues and to promote healthy planting beds, The Grounds Guys of Venice, FL performs the following services:
- Edging to maintain a bed’s cleanliness and sharp appearance; this allows the planting bed to better stand out in the lawn.
- Pulling weeds so plants receive their necessary water, sunlight, and nutrients. Not only does the bed look cleaner, but the plants and flowers become healthier.
- Watering, mulching, and fertilizing plants to maximize a flower’s bloom and color.
Trust Our Venice Lawn Care Experts!
You can trust The Grounds Guy name. Our landscaping team is dedicated to the CARE ideal, and our landscapers in Venice, FL are trained in horticultural services. No matter the plant life you need care for, we’re ready to help.