Madison Lawn Care Services for Any Season
The lawn and landscape around your home say a lot about you as the person who lives there. Make sure it is saying the right thing and acting as a positive reflection of your personality by giving it care and attention from The Grounds Guys of Madison.
We take genuine pride in our work because we genuinely love what we do.
The Grounds Guys C.A.R.E. core values are:
- Customers first: Whatever our customers need to be satisfied with our services, we want to deliver just that and more.
- Attitude: Having the right attitude at the start of each day makes a huge difference in the quality of our workmanship.
- Respect: We treat every property we work on as if it were our own, showing homes and homeowners the utmost respect.
- Enjoy life: Perhaps most importantly of all, we remember to love what we do because happiness is contagious!
When it is time to elevate your residential property with professional landscaping, choose The Grounds Guys of Madison first and foremost. We know you’ll be glad that you did.
Dial (608) 729-7032 to speak with a member of our team. Free job estimates are available.
What landscaping zone am I in?
As resident of Madison, WI your landscaping or growing zone would be in zone 5. The U.S. Department of Agriculture divides the United States into 11 growing zones based on weather patterns, so your growing season lasts usually between mid-May and mid-October.
When does landscaping season start?
Landscaping season technically lasts all year long. There is always a way to improve your landscape, even in the middle of winter. For example, clearing snow and ice from your yard is one of our landscaping services offered during winter.
Can landscaping improve home value?
Yes, landscaping improves your curb appeal, which can allow you to sell your house for more.
Complete Landscaping Solutions for Madison Homeowners
Doing what is best for your home’s landscape is not a one-and-done project. It requires careful planning to make certain all aspects and corners of the landscape are giving proper care. It also requires continual maintenance that adjusts for the season. In other words, it requires the professional touch and eye for detail that have made our Madison home landscaping experts so famous.
A variety of landscaping services might catch your interest, such as:
- Lawn and bed maintenance: The lawns and flower beds around your home are foundational pieces that bring your whole landscape together. You can choose from three lawn care programs – organic, traditional, or hybrid – to decide just how you want us to take care of your lawns and flower beds. This system gives you more control and customization of both services and costs.
- Hardscaping: The concept of hardscaping is adding artificial installments and elements to a landscape in a complementary way. We can install fireplaces, sidewalks, fountains, patios, retaining walls, and more, all to perfect your front or backyard. With so many hardscaping options, we recommend discussing ideas with our team to begin.
- Power washing: The great outdoors can be a real messy place. As time goes on, parts of your landscape will start to get dirty and dingy, especially hardscaping elements. For a quick, effective clean, choose our power washing services. With the strength of a high-pressure washer, we can get rid of stains from dirt, smoke, grease, animal defecation, and much more.
- Weed control: Nothing can spoil the look of a pristine lawn quicker than weeds popping up where they’re unwelcome. Whether weeds are sprouting in gaps between cement slabs or forming in tufts around your lawn, we have the methods and tools to clear them out. You’ll find that our team of landscaping pros are always careful to remove and control weeds without harming nearby parts of your lawn, like wanted flowers and shrubs. We can even use organic chemicals that aren’t dangerous to pets.
- Outdoor lighting: Tired of wandering around your own home in the dark at night? Talk to us about adding outdoor lighting in key spots around your property to increase safety. Outdoor lighting can also be used more artistically, adding flair to otherwise overlooked parts of your landscape.
- Snow and ice management: Madison can get swamped under a thick layer of snow each winter, as you probably know. If you cannot find the time or energy in the day to take care of all that snow and ice, then let The Grounds Guys of Madison handle it instead. You can even ask us to perform weather monitoring for you. If a snowstorm is headed your way, then we will give you a call so you can know what to expect and plan ahead with our snow and ice management services. According to the National Safety Council, it can be dangerous for some to shovel snow. Let our experts clear your driveway and sidewalks on a consistent basis, so you don't have to worry about it.
This is only a brief list of all of our residential landscaping services offered throughout Madison, though. To get a full idea of how we can take care of your lawn unlike anyone else, please call us at (608) 729-7032 or contact our team online today.