The Power of Power Washing
Are grit and grime making your home or business look less inviting, or frankly, dirty and drab? Time and weather are not friends with your outdoor areas. Over time, grit and grime build up on your exterior surfaces. However, the professionals at The Grounds Guys have great news! You can brighten and clean the façade of your home or business in a snap with professional power washing.
If you want to rid your residential or commercial property of unhealthy filth and keep it looking its best, power washing is the answer.
Residential Power Washing
The visual and health benefits of power washing your home’s exterior areas are many. For example, power washing:
- Saves you money: Regularly scheduled power washing hinders rot, decay and premature aging of your home, extending the life of your siding, cement driveway, cement patio or porch, and deck.
- Protects your family: You share your home with a variety of different contaminants, such as dirt, mold, mildew and algae. Power washing your exterior areas can help stop these bacteria from growing and prevent injuries caused by slipping and falling.
- Increases your home’s value: According to the National Association of Realtors, a power washed home can add $10,000-$15,000 to the sale price.
- Improves your home’s curb appeal: Mold and mildew work at causing premature failure of exterior coatings like paint and contribute to rot and decay that will make your home unattractive. Power washing your home removes unattractive stains and mildew, bringing back the original sparkle.
Commercial Power Washing
Commercial properties fight the same cycle of grit and grime as residential homes, but add the significant traffic in and around commercial properties, and they can very quickly appear rundown. Here are a few of the benefits of commercial power washing:
- Makes your business look inviting: When deciding to walk into a business or pass on by, customers typically hinge their decision on their first impression of how a store looks, or “appeals” to them, on the outside. If you want to attract new customers—and maintain your existing ones—be sure to keep your building looking the best that it can.
- Offers your employees and customers a germ-free environment: A clean corporate building represents quality and responsibility in the eyes of existing and potential clients, customers and employees.
- Decreases the potential for falls: When concrete areas around your property are left untreated for too long, dirt and grime buildup can become a slip and fall hazard waiting to happen whenever weather conditions turn wet. Show your employees and customers that you value their health by keeping your commercial property safe and clean.
From roofs to driveways, parking lots to decks, the power washing professionals at The Grounds Guys will clean every niche and corner of your residential or commercial property. They will handle your immediate power washing needs as well as set up a power-washing schedule to give you peace of mind knowing that your home or business will always look its best.