Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let Us Know!
Snow may trigger pleasant feelings of cozy nights in front of a crackling fire, cradling a cup of hot chocolate and listening to holiday music. Unfortunately, all those cozy feelings shatter in the morning when it’s time to get up and go to work.
Whether it’s the snow on your driveway or ice on the sidewalks in front of your business, snow and ice can be messy, and often hazardous to your health! Mother Nature will eventually melt the snow for you, but depending on the particular winter and precisely where you live, the sidewalks and streets may remain covered for much of the season… unless you take action.
To keep you, your family, or your customers safe, consider professional snow removal from The Grounds Guys®.
Benefits of Snow and Ice Removal
- Safety: If you don’t get the snow cleared quickly, warming daytime temperatures followed by frigid nights could melt the snow and subsequently turn it to ice. This creates hazardous conditions everywhere from residential driveways to store parking lots. To prevent slips and falls, make snow and ice removal a priority.
- Customer satisfaction: Even before the snow stops falling, you need to pursue snow removal so customers don’t get stuck on your property. Holiday shopping is fun, but not when you’re unable to pull your car out because the snow is so deep!
- Public impressions: When you shovel and plow your commercial property, it shows you respect your customers’ and employees’ safety. It also proves you place a priority on maintaining curb appeal and business access despite the bad weather.
Why Leaving the Job to the Pros is Best
- Save time: The holidays are a busy time of year, both for families and business owners. If you only have a small driveway and sidewalk to shovel, doing it yourself might be feasible. But if you have a large private driveway or a corner lot with more walkways than normal, it could be best to bring in the pros. After all, do you really have time to get that big family dinner prepared and shovel the 1,000-foot driveway?
- Prevent disruptions in day-to-day operations: As a business owner, it’s even less likely you can make time to plow the parking lot and walkways around your store. The Grounds Guys can get it done for you so you can focus on running your business.
- Prevent becoming a target: If snow on your driveway remains untouched for days after a storm, it becomes pretty obvious that you’re out of town. Your home could become a target for thieves. Fortunately, you can keep your holidays merry and bright by hiring a professional to shovel your driveway while you’re gone.
Snow and Ice Management Services
A comprehensive snow and ice management service for your home and business may be a must. These services should include:
- Site evaluations to assess the placement of curbs and fire hydrants before the first flake falls.
- Ongoing weather monitoring to keep you informed of changes.
- GPS tracking of snow removal vehicles to make our services as efficient as possible.
- Tailored equipment calibration to avoid over-salting.
For more snow and ice management tips: